Roderick Stewart

Rod­er­ick C. Stew­art passed peace­ful­ly on March 3rd, 2019 in Sara­so­ta, Flori­da at the age of 76.

He is lov­ing­ly re­mem­bered as; The Son of The late Charles and Ma­bel Stew­art, Fa­ther of Randee, Col­in and Re­nee, Fa­ther in law of Shel­don Pouchet, Broth­er of Pearl, Fred­er­ick(De­ceased), Bar­bara, Grace and Gem­ma, Broth­er in law of Ralph John­son(De­ceased), Arthur My­coo, Joan Stew­art and Jef­frey Lewis, Un­cle of Hei­di(Her­mi), Her­schel, Karen, Shel­don(De­ceased) Chad and Mar­tin, Rel­a­tive of the Stew­art, We­st­on, Mu­saib-Ali, Phillip, Ram­nath and Khan Fam­i­lies, Friend of Kevin Jef­frey, Ramesh Kawals­ingh, Tony Springer and many oth­ers.

A Memo­r­i­al Ser­vice for The Late Rod­er­ick C. Stew­art will be held on Thurs­day April 25th, 2019 at St. Syl­van An­gli­can Church, St. Mary’s Junc­tion, South­ern Main Road, Freeport at 11:00A.M. In Lieu of Flow­ers an of­fer­ing will be re­ceived to aid in the Church’s Build­ing fund. The Cler­gy, Choir, Com­mu­ni­ty of Freeport and Cara­pichaima, Rel­a­tives and Friends are asked to join the Fam­i­ly in this ser­vice of Thanks­giv­ing. In­quires please call: Simp­son’s Shalom Chapel at 636-2450

Share.

About Author

Leave A Reply