Yvonne Lewis

LEWIS, Yvonne born on 31/12/1925 went home to rest on 4/6/2019 of 114 Laven­tille Road, East Dry Riv­er Port of Spain.

Daugh­ter of Daisy Her­bert and Robert Her­bert (both de­ceased). Wife of Fred­er­ick Lewis (de­ceased). Sis­ter of Em­ris Boyce (de­ceased), Al­ma Bai­ley (de­ceased) and Ho­race Her­bert (USA). Moth­er of Veron­i­ca Ed­wards, Glen­da Prescott (de­ceased), Clin­ton Lewis ,Valen­tine Lewis, San­dra Sel­man (all USA) and Wayne Lewis (Cana­da). Grand­moth­er of Cur­tis Ed­wards, Sean Ed­wards, Nicole Ed­wards (de­ceased), Sha­ka Bun­sie, Bren­don Bat­son, Her­mes-Ann Palmer, Kanet­ta-Ann Lewis , Char­i­ty Lewis and many oth­ers. Grand moth­er of Eigh­teen (18).

Great Grand­moth­er of Twen­ty-Two (22). Great Great Grand­moth­er of Eleven (11). Moth­er-in-law of Many. Aunt of James Du­Ver­ney, Glo­ria Du­Ver­ney, An­gela Her­bert, An­dre Her­bert and Ju­nior Her­bert. Great Aunt of Sta­cy Her­bert, Sta­cy-Ann Her­bert, Jean­nie Du­Ver­ney, An­tho­ny Du­Ver­ney and many oth­ers. Friend of Cheryl and Reynold, Ter­ry, Su­san, George, Ce­celia, Car­ol, Sean, Karen and many oth­ers.

Yvonne was a mem­ber of Trin­i­ty Cathe­dral Moth­ers Union and Bible Study Teacher at our La­dy of Laven­tille. Mam­my was a lov­ing and car­ing moth­er to her fam­i­ly. Many she have eter­nal rest. Fu­ner­al ser­vice to held at The Cathe­dral Church of The Holy Trin­i­ty , Port of Spain on Thurs­day 13th June, 2019 at 11:30 a.m. thence to the Lapey­rouse Ceme­tery.

For en­quiries; call C&B: (868) 625-1170. To send con­do­lences please vis­it our web­site www.clarkand­bat­too.com

Share.

About Author

Leave A Reply